VISION, MISSION AND OBJECTIVES (2014 – 2018)
Long-term vision: To be the leading educational biology institution with an international reputation.
Short-term Vision: Leading in the development of conservation biology, industrial biology and biomedical as well as care for the interests and needs of the community.
- Organizing education in the biological field to obtain virtuous, highly competitive and have adaptive leadership biology undergraduate on people and the environment;
- Conducting research to develop biological based on the interests of society and the environment;
- Dissemination of research results through publications, and assessing the application of biology in developing human resources and sustainable use of natural resources.
- The realization of quality education process in order to produce a virtuous biology undergraduate competent and professional, have adaptive leadership on people and the environment;
- The realization of professional educators with high academic competence;
- The realization of the internal management performance quality;
- The realization of high quality research that is beneficial to develop human resources and sustainable use of natural resources.
- Terwujudnya kelompok masyarakat binaan.